Gorgeous Green Beans with Bacon Bacon Bacon Dip
- 1½ pounds green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 slices bacon (if you like extra bacon, and who doesn't like bacon)
- 1 package of Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Dip
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside but leave the grease in the pan.
- Add the green beans to the pan with the bacon grease. Saute for 3-5 minutes, tossing occasionally until the green beans start to gain some color, but be careful not to over cook the skins. After you see a nice coloring or carmilized green bean, cover the skillet with a lid and let steam for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the Bacon, Bacon, Bacon Dip and let cook with the lid off for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate the beans and then crumble the bacon on top and season with salt & pepper to taste.